Saturday, Sept. 16, noon - 5 PM. 12 noon: Ribbon Cutting and tossing away of last construction cone by Mayor David Basil, Park Lane
MUSIC (various locations on Main Street)
GAMES FOR KIDS on the Park Lane Green
Including The Music Garden
Toss the ring over the Cone
EXCITEMENT UP & DOWN THE STREET:
- Face Painting at Merle Norman
- Storytime with a Construction Theme at The Learned Owl, 1 p.m. and 3 p.m.
- Wine Tasting at Viva Bene Gourmet (Johnny Boston duo)
- Construction Orange highlights at Lucia’s
- Magic & Juggling by Richard at Land of Make Believe
- Hot dogs and other Festival food served on Peachtree’s Patio
- CLE Social will feature high-score arcade “Mini Tournaments” (in front of Dave’s Subs)
- Fun photo op at Uncommon Art
- Plein Air Artist in front of Hudson Fine Art & Framing, plus sidewalk chalk
- 1-3 pm: Gwendolyn Elizabeth will be doing a “take-away” demo in front of Keller Williams (and KW is giving away bottles of water)
- Fair Trade on Main Join in a Construction Paper "I am thankful for ... pumpkin making craft" and will be serving fair trade refreshments.
- Sign up NOW at Vertical Runner for the Frosty Five race
- Photo ops at Suburban Sit
- Hudson’s Restaurant will have a Prize Wheel on the sidewalk. Spin to win!
Lucia's will put a "construction orange" stripe in your hair.
Country Blues will offer cookies.
Decorated “Construction Cones” in front of various businesses being raffled off! All proceeds to Hudson Community First, whose student board volunteers are assisting at the games.
For more information, contact The Visitor Center at 330-906-0642 or email@example.com
Sponsored by City of Hudson, Hudson Community Foundation, Merchants of Hudson, Destination Hudson, Chamber of Commerce, JOANN